Need More Information?
About Our Menu
Each lunch includes the following:
- The main entrée item selected
- The same drink option for each lunch ordered
- A side, fruit, and dessert - subject to supply chain availability
- Bento Boxes include the lunch meat, cheese, hard-boiled egg, and honey mustard dressing on the side
Sides (Changes Daily) - Assorted chips, carrots & ranch, carrots & hummus, celery & ranch, celery & hummus, string cheese, side salads plus italian dressing, Go-Gurts, cucumber chips & hummus, cucumber chips & ranch, or yogurt.
Fruits (Based on Availability) - Raisins, bananas, sliced apples. Cutie oranges, applesauce, 4 oz. fruit cup with honeydew, cantaloupe, pineapple & blueberries, Jello fruit cup, or mandarin oranges.
Desserts (Based on Availability) - Fruit snacks, vanilla or chocolate pudding cup, mini black & white cookie, blueberry muffin, graham crackers, whoopie pies, oatmeal cookies, sugar cookies, chocolate chip cookies, Rice Crispy Treats, Go-Gurt, yogurt cup, brownie (no nuts), Lil' Debbie oatmeal cream pie, Teddy Graham crackers, or chocolate chip muffins.
How To Submit An Order
Step 1. Sign up for an account and login to our site.
Step 2. Click your school's menu on the homepage.
Step 3. Fill out your information, your child's name and grade, and any food allergies. Click 'Next' to move on.
Step 4. Select a drink option, then select the meals you want. You can order for as many days as you want.
Step 5. When you're ready to checkout, click one of the payment options at the bottom of the form. You can use your PayPal account, or a debit or credit card.
Step 6. You'll receive a confirmation email with your order - lunch is served!
Important Ordering Tips
- All orders must be submitted before 12AM to ensure they will be processed for the following day
- If you order for the wrong date please email us and we will cancel your entire order and issue a refund. You will then need to re-submit your corrected order
- We will accommodate for all food allergies, but we will not accommodate for individual meal preferences. Your child will receive the meal exactly as described on the menu so please keep this in mind when ordering
Interested in Becoming a
Bagel King works with the parents individually, we field all phone calls immediately, we take payments and orders directly. At the end of the month we give each school a compilation of lunches ordered.
If your school is interested in participating in our catered lunch program, call or send us an email to learn more!